Monday, February 9, 2009

some more name ideas

So, I asked my mom for some help on pet health care names and her first thought was "Wag and Wavesa."  I like the way both of them sound and they are very unique.  Wavesa means, waves, but her thought was (tail of a cat) or whiskers.  Since my company is more of an informative company/ service company, I feel these fit better with my company.  I'm still trying to think of other unique and simple names for my company and if anyone has other ideas, please feel free to let me know. :)  Again, my company will be for both cats and dogs (health care and other services provided for them).

1 comment:

  1. I like the name wag, its catchy, and since you are informing the users about services the term wag can relate to the gossip/recommendation aspect of your companion, like wagging tongues

    ReplyDelete