Wednesday, February 4, 2009

More research

So, I narrowed down my idea for a good/interesting company to create.  It will still have to do with pets and I was thinking of creating a Pet Health Care company.  I found a website, Pets Health Plan and it gave me some ideas as to how I can create a well-informed company that will also focus on how much of a financial burden it can be when taking care of a pet.  Jenny mentioned this to me and it would definitely be something to include/focus on for my company.  It will focus on Health & Education for your pet (Dogs and Cats).  Here are some names I was thinking of: PetsForLife, HealthyPet, PetHealth, Pets Are Us.  Kelly helped with a couple of these.  I'm open for any other ideas. :)

2 comments:

  1. Well, for sure your company sounds awesome already! (I love pets). I think all of those names are fine, except the Pets Are Us (Pets R Us?) Too toyish sounding! I kind of like PetsForLife because when someone loves their pet, they wish they could cherish it for the rest of their lives.
    I want to hear what your company will provide; healthy pet food and snack choices? A more affordable but just as professional vet care? And I'm guessing you might have pet training available as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When thinking about names, think about the 'sticking' ability– employ mnemonic devices to help with this and further increase the intrigue of your company. (We'll discuss this in class, but you can google it as well).

    ReplyDelete