Monday, April 20, 2009

Some Changes and new additions...







The back of the business cards I changed a little bit, but not too much because the layout I think works well as do the colors. The envelopes I made a little bigger and I added a 2nd one with an image applied to the front of the envelope. It was suggested to add an image so it would connect with my business cards and other elements I added. The letterhead has changed quite a bit and it looks more professional and connects with my other systems. The signature is not on the image, but there is a signature on my printed letterheads. The accordion booklet is included in the folders I created for when customers sign up with our company. It gives basic information about the 3 programs, a brief introduction for our new customers, the location of our company and what is included on our website. The layout of it, I wanted to incorporate the angle of the W in some of the pages because I use it in on the envelope and also because it is a part of my company wordmark. The angle shape is unique and adds to my identity. I think it also creates nice movement for each layout. Oh,, and after seeing Jen's design background last Monday, I decided to add a backside that contained multiples of my symbol and have one that sticks out. The spot has no meaning, but I think it is visually pleasing. I also incorporated this design to my folders.

No comments:

Post a Comment