Saturday, January 31, 2009

Some new ideas for my frogsbreath logo


Alright, so after group discussion, I decided to figure out what type of fonts I wanted to work with, and our group thought of some good ideas. Ones mentioned were to use J.R.R. Tolkien fonts and style along with the Lord of the Rings style. I'm still deciding on what type of symbol or image I want to work with to make this company more mysterious, sophisticated,whimsical or some type of slogan having to do with a princess & toad or a different type of slogan. If anyone could let me know any other ways of accomplishing this that would be great. Also, if anyone could let me know how my ideas so far look and what is and is not working. thanks!

1 comment:

  1. My eyes are more drawn to the top one, it's easier to read, I think the bottom one is difficult to read because of the lighter stroke width. I think you are right in making it more mysterious, to give a more witch's cauldron, or magic potion. I sent you some pictures in your umn account for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete