Tuesday, May 12, 2009

System App. updates








I have made some changes again for the Wavesa home page. Instead of having the 3 program images visible once the page is opened, there will be 3 tabs, 1 for each program, located at the bottom of the page and as you scroll over each tab, the image will pop up. The button that links to the program page will be the tab, but including the image was something I wanted to keep, but was asked to display it in a different way.

The 3 program pages I wanted to have the same format, but using the different colors that go with each program. The bar link is at the bottom of each page so the viewer can link back to the home page or view the rest of the pages, for the site, from every page. This is what I have so far. My manual will be up soon, still making a few more tweaks to it.

As for the introduction page, I am leaving that as is. So, the image of it, posted on May 1st, is final.

No comments:

Post a Comment